Racine Heritage Museum Policy & Procedures
Racine Heritage Museum Research Center Policy & Procedures
- All visitors must register upon entering the Research Center
- All visitors must us pencil only.
- Laptop, tablets, and other electronic devices may be used only with permission.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the Research Center – you must step out for any phone calls.
- Food and beverages, including water, are not allowed.
- All outerwear must be hung on the coat rack. Purses and bags must also be set on the coat rack.
- Not everything requested will be available on the day of the request.
- Original photographs, objects and other scare materials will be handled with staff assistance.
- Handle all materials with great care, as they are historical documents.
- Photographing materials is NOT ALLOWED.
- The Research Center does not loan out any materials.
- RHM does not license the publication of museum-held records to online research services.
- RHM reserves the right to inspect all notes, photocopies, and other items before leaving.
- RHM is not responsible for personal items, either lost or stolen.
If at any time you have a question about any of the above,
please see an Research Center staff member or visit our F.A.Q. page.